Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Sports Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 129
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Sports Officer
Official Website: www.mppsc.mp.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 27.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Sports Officer
- The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Physical Education and Sports Science or Physical Education and Sports Science with 55% marks,
- Must have passed a similar examination accredited by the University Grants Commission such as SLET/ SET or as prescribed by the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for the Award of MPhil/ Ph.D. Degree) Awarded a Ph.D. degree in Physical Education or Physical Education and Sports or Sports Science or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 57, 700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Test
- Offline Exam (OMR Based)
- Normal/EWS/ Other States (All Category) – Rs.500/-
- Backward (NLC), SC/ ST/ PWD Candidate – Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.04.2023 to 27.05.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here