Maharashtra Urban Co-Operative Banks Federation (MUCBF) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Clerk Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Maharashtra Urban Co-Operative Banks Federation (MUCBF)
Type of Employment: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Mumbai – Maharashtra
Post Name: Junior Clerk
Official Website: www.mucbf.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Clerk – 12
- Candidates must have passed Degree in Commerce or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to the Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination
- All for Other Candidates: Rs. 944/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mucbf.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information,
- then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.11.2023 to 28.11.2023