ICMR – National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: ICMR – National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 74
Job Location: Mumbai
Post Name: Technical Assistant
Official Website: www.nirrh.res.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 05.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant – 22
- Technician – 21
- Lab Attendant – 31
(i) Technical Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, B.Sc-MLT. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th with 55% marks. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Lab Attendant:
- Candidates must have passed the 10th with 50% marks. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs.18,000 – 1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Certificate Verification
- For all Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nirrh.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.10.2023 to 05.11.2023