ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 73
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendan
Official Website: www.joinicmr.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 08.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant – 60
- Laboratory Attendant – 13
(i) Laboratory Attendan:
- Candidates must have passed the 10th pass with 50% marks with 1 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Technical Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 – 25 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.18,000 – Rs. 1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer-Based Test
- Certificate Verification
- For all Other Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinicmr.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.10.2023 to 08.11.2023