Odisha Forest Development Corporation (OFDC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of AFCAT Special Entry Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Odisha Forest Development Corporation (OFDC)
Type of Employment: Odisha Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 355
Job Location: Odisha
Post Name: Assistant
Official Website: www. indianairforce.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 12.12.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Accounts Assistant – 09
- Assistant – 61
- Executive Assistant – 13
- Field Assistant Grade-II – 47
- Field Assistant Grade-III – 225
- Candidates must have passed the 12th in Science, Degree, Graduation in Science/ Agriculture/ Forestry or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 21 – 38 years
- Rs.17,200 – 35,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Practical Skill Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Test & Interview
- UR/SEBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs.200/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www. odishafdc.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information,
- then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.11.2023 to 12.12.2023