Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 114
Job Location: Rajasthan
Post Name: Junior Environmental Engineer
Official Website: www.environment.rajasthan.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 17.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Law Officer-II – 02
- Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) – 59
- Junior Environmental Engineer – 53
- Law Officer-II: Candidates must have passed the Graduation in Law, LLB, or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Scientific Officer (JSO): Candidates must have passed the MS/ M.Sc in Chemistry/ Soil Science/ Environmental Science/ Microbiology or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Environmental Engineer: Candidates must have passed the ME/ M.Tech in Environmental Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.environment.rajasthan.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.10.2023 to 17.11.2023