Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of MTS. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: MTS
Official Website: www.hrce.tn.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 11.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Medical Officer – 02
- Staff Nurse – 02
- Multipurpose Hospital Worker – 02
(i) Medical Officer:
- Candidates must have passed MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Staff Nurse:
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Multipurpose Hospital Worker:
- Candidates must have passed 8th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 – 40 Years
- Rs.6,000 – Rs.75,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Application Fees :
- No Application Fee
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hrce.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Executive Officer,
Arulmigu Masaniamman Temple,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.05.2023 to 11.06.2023.