Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalaithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of SRF, Animal Care Worker Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalaithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: SRF, Animal Care Worker
Official Website: www.tnjfu.ac.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 25.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Animal Care Worker – 02
(i) Senior Research Fellow:
- Candidates must have passed Master’s degree in Fisheries Science (MFSc). or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Animal Care Worker:
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Vocational Education. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Offical Notification
- Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- No Application Fees.
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnjfu.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.11.2023 to 25.11.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here