Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Geologist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Type of Employment: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 40
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Assistant Geologist
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Geologist in the Groundwater wing of the Water Resources Department – 11
- Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department – 29
(i) Assistant Geologist in the Groundwater wing of the Water Resources Department:
- Candidates must have passed a Master of Science degree in Geology or Master of Science degree in Geology or Master of Science (Technology) in Hydrogeology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department:
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc in Geology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam (Computer-Based Test (CBT))
- Oral Test in the form of an interview
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/Destitute Widow Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website of www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 25.05.2023 to 23.06.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here