Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Coimbatore, Madurai, Thanjavur, Vellore, Chennai
Post Name: Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator
Official Website: www.twadboard.tn.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 11.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Technical Advisor – 01
- Regional Co-Ordinator – 04
(i) Technical Advisor, Regional Co-Ordinator :
- Candidates must have passed a Graduate in Civil, Mechanical Engineering with 30 Years of experience in CWSS, UGSS, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Fluency in spoken/written English and Tamil.
- Excellent writing skills in English & Tamil will be an asset.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 61-65 years
- Rs. 1,00,000 – 1,25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Refer to Offical Notification
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.twadboard.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Offline Application Submission Dates: 26.04.2023 To 11.05.2023
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here