ICE has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2024. Applications are invited for Billing Analyst. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad
Post Name: Billing Analyst
Official Website: www.ice.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
Details Of Vacancies:
- Billing Analyst
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- verbal and written communication skills.
- strong organizational skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are preferred.
- Must have the ability to analyze and solve problems, prioritize tasks, and work independently.
- handle confidential and sensitive information professionally.
- Experience dealing with a large customer base is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to handle various job assignments.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Perform billing activities for various revenue streams, such as Options and Equities Trading fees, Listing fees, Pricing and Reference Data fees, Connectivity fees, Market Data fees, Regulatory fees, and other miscellaneous billing fees.
- Complete billing implementations to address additions, modifications, and terminations of service within accounts timely and accurate.
- Review fee schedules within customer contracts to ensure billing is done accurately based on contractual terms.
- Communicate with various business units, colleagues, and customers to resolve inquiries and/or discrepancies.
- Perform invoicing quality reviews and make recommendations to enhance billing methods, processes, and controls.
- Consistently meet all required deadlines for timely collection/remittance of revenue.
- Monitor and maintain billing inboxes for customer inquiries and respond promptly and professionally.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ice.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click Here