Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Thoothukudi – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Official Website: www.tnjfu.ac.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 22.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Candidates must have passed M.F.Sc with NET with Ph.D. experience in Teaching, Research, and Extension in the subject of Fish Pathology and Health Management. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- As per Government rules
- Rs. 35,000 – Rs.45,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnjfu.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Last day to Send the Application by Email: 22.05.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here